Welcome to Portfolia
As entrepreneurial investors, we fuel the growth of new companies....and share in the financial rewards.
For new investors-
- We'll help you learn the ropes
- Connect with experienced investors
- Create your own Investor Circle or join one in your area
- Meet innovative companies
- Build a 'Portfolia' of high potential investments
We make start-up investing smart, empowering and enjoyable, with investments starting as low as $2,500.
Many ways to invest-
- Select individual companies to invest in
- Join a Portfolia Investment Circle and invest as a group
- Invest alongside an experienced angel
- Invest in funds backing multiple companies in a particular field, like Active Aging; EdTech; Health & Medical; Green Living
All companies on Portfolia have a lead investor and standard negotiated terms. All Portfolia investors meet income accreditation standards.
You invest on your terms, by creating new ways to collaborate.
We work with trusted investors, and corporate, association and foundation leaders to design collaborative equity investing partnerships, including:
- Investing syndicates
- Industry specific corporate micro-funds
- Learn-by-doing angel funds
- Investing circles and clubs
- Independent VC micro-funds
Entrepreneurs: Portfolia provides access to high-value investors and syndicates and streamlines the fundraising process for high-potential entrepreneurs.
Learn how to get started here:
How it works
Step 1 Discover
Portfolia profiles extraordinary new companies, teams and products, Discover those in your areas of expertise and interest, from across the country.
Step 2 Feedback
Meet the entrepreneurs, gauge their expertise, and delve into the market, products and competitors. Bring in colleagues and friends to evaluate the opportunity in Portfolia Circles.
Step 3 Invest
Become an investor, for as low as $2500, backing the companies and teams you believe have the greatest opportunity for success.
Step 4 Add Value
Add value by engaging your networks, providing competitive intelligence and helping the team capture markets. When we green-light companies we believe in, we all win together.
Portfolia News & Information
Apr 19 2015
Elizabeth Holmes was named to this year's Time 100 list of the world's most influential people........
Apr 12 2015
One of the biggest recent stories in business is the lack of women venture capitalists and what this means for businesses that are funded. Portfolia founder and CEO, Trish Costello, is well-versed in preparing …
Apr 5 2015
Why the Perfect Modern Creative is Fierce, Fearless and Female....